Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sleeping with ‪#‎DianaF‬+


I know there are many shutter-bugs around me. And they want me join them. But that was something too serious for me. I wanted something in the middle. Above point and shoot, but below DSLRs.
Then I had to learn ‪#‎Lomography‬ was what I was looking at. The moment I learnt it, I also had to realize, that a pretty creature called Diana was already waiting for me. She was questioning me with her eyes (lenses),”Where were you all these days?”. Her plastic curves were so inviting and she wanted me lay my hands on her, touch her and feel her. She knows life is not perfect. And so are men, women, photographers, films and cameras. She repeatedly says that she excuses mistakes and lets you learn from them. She never minds even if I am lazy or forget to roll the film for the next shot. Instead, she creates interesting overlaps. And she admits, she herself has got defects like chromatic aberrations, light leaks, vignettes, etc.. But she is always aware of them, and only utilizes them to thrill you. She is vintage, traditional, orthodox, old and out of fashion. She only uses the film. She is humble, never has too much of financial implications on you. She is adjustable, satisfied with 35mm film, but is excited if I use 120 film. Apart from all these, she’s got her own sweet nothings to tell me about. What else can a man expect from his darling partner? Or a photographer, from his darling camera.
Diana, I know that you love me. And you will come to know how much I love you, only in the coming days…muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah….  <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Catch me here


Instagram

Follow Veera Sasidhar Jangam's board Lomographische AG Diana F+ (unofficial) on Pinterest.








There was an error in this gadget